Long time ago we wrote something here. That will say we have been busy.
Here a list from things we have done during the past months:
* Testing routes for the project developing nature and culture tracks in the area around Särna. And finally we have been informed that the project has been approved and that means financial support from Leader Södra Fjällen.
At the end of September we have to finish the project. Our slogan:
Ett gott samarbete är nyckeln för att öppna dörren till ett helt samhälle där turismen är navet
* We are renovating in the house. Here some pictures from the rooms. All the rooms are themed: Dalahästroom, Mörkretroom. Ans right now we are working on the Mors Lilla Ole room.
* Changed our name in B&B STF Turistgården. Our guest can choose between Hostel standard: Room incl Sheets and made beds or B&B Standard: room inkl sheets, made beds, Ecological breakfast, towels and end cleaning.
We are from the 1 mars bookable via booking.com:
And we already received a view bookings!
* We were closed for one week in February for a study visit in Belgium. Here we have had contact with a tour operator Anders Reizen and agreed the write a walk of 12 days there we cross the border. Here we need new contacts in Norway!
* We received from guest nice postcards and presents:
*We were nominated as Årets Ny byggare. So we went to the Stjärngala in Falun. It was a special day. We did not win but made so many many new contacts.
* Our guest can rent our new Hot Tub. And the once who did loved it.
* Developing new activities for coming season. Here a test from the children to sleep in a snow cave: